A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Boehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Boehm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boehm
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Boehm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Boehm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehm graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boehm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Boehm MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Boehm practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Boehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemarie Boehm practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.