A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Bonk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Bonk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonk graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bonk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Ann Bonk MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie A. Bonk practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Bonk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Bonk practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Edison Internists.