A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Dellica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Dellica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellica graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Dellica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dellica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie B. Dellica practice?
Dr. Rosemarie Dellica practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.