A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Dellica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Dellica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellica graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dellica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Baruiz Dellica MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie B. Dellica practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Dellica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Dellica practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.