A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo, Rheumatologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Forked River, NJ.
See Forked River Internists and Forked River Rheumatologists.