Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo, Rheumatologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desantis-Mastrangelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Desantis-Mastrangelo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Forked River Internists and Forked River Rheumatologists.