A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Francisque-St Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Francisque-St Victor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Francisque-St Victor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francisque-St Victor graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Francisque-St Victor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Carmelle Francisque-St Victor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie C. Francisque-St Victor practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Francisque-St Victor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Francisque-St Victor practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.