A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenzel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenzel graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frenzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemarie Frenzel practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.