A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Gotshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Gotshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Gotshall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotshall graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Gotshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Danielle Gotshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie D. Gotshall practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Gotshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Gotshall practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Goodyear Primary Care Doctors.