A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy practice?
Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Rockford, MI.
See Fenton Pediatricians.