A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Fenton Pediatricians.