A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Lajara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Lajara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Lajara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajara graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lajara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie M Lajara MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie M. Lajara practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Lajara has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemarie Lajara practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.