Dr. Rosemarie Leuzzi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Voorhees, NJ

no change

January 2nd, 2014
A Great Doctor
The only complaint I could have is that she tends to run behind schedule. However, this happens because each patient has her undivided attention and no patient is rushed out. She is very thorough. She saved my mother-in-law's life by suspecting a problem and ordering a test which disclosed a life threatening blood clot. It takes a long time to get an appointment, and most times you see an associate if you have an emergency. She sees you every six months.

March 7th, 2012
Always confident
I am always confident with Dr. Leuzzi'scare and diagnosis. She is very popular and it is difficult sometimes to get anappt with her, however her other colleagues are great doctors too.

October 4th, 2011
Great Doctor and person
I have been seeing Dr. Leuzzi for the past 15 years when she was at Jefferson. To my surprise she arrived at Cooper. She is my favorite Doctor by far. She genuinely cares about you and your well being. She is professional, knowledgeable and proficient in her work. She listens and observes. She makes you feel like a close friend who she is happy to see. In her office and outside in public. Love this Doctor and would highly recommend. She is the best!!!!

July 17th, 2011
Betty from Berlin
Dr. Leuzzi does not look at you as just another patient that will increase her income. Having dealt with a myriad of doctors throughout the years, she is the only primary care physician who truly is concerned about your overall well being. I'm sure specializing in Internal Medicine is an asset in understanding a patient with a complex medical history. She takes the time to know you personally, which includes your family and living situation and understands how that impacts your overall health. She is one of a few doctors that is interested in continunity of care with all of the other specialist you are seeing. She keeps up to date on their reports and when you should be going back to them for "important" medical tests. On more than one occasion, Dr. Leuzzi has taken the time to call my other physicians to get clarification on reports or to seek alternative options. She even called a specialist while I was in her office, because I was unable to get an appointment with that doctor. Dr. Leuzzi is a very compassionate and empathic doctor who really listens as you explain your ailments. She is one of the top diagnosticians I have meant; trust me, I have been to the best and the worst. Since being in her care I finally feel that I have an advocate in my corner. When you "google" or look in the dictionary for "doctor" her name should be next to it--Dr. Leuzzi practices the Hypocratic oath taken upon graduating from Medical School. Dr. Leuzzi--THANK YOU FROM MY HEART!!!

March 22nd, 2011
Fabulous!
I have been seeing Dr. Leuzzi for at least five years and she is warm, caring, thorough and professional. I will wait months, if necessary, for an appointment because she is by far the best Internist that I have ever been to. My only hesitation in recommending her is that it may take even longer to get an appointment with her.

March 10th, 2011
The Best
I was suddenly left without a primary care physician when my previous doctor decided he was not going to treat me any longer. He gave me no explaination do this decision. Needless to say I was very upset. I found Dr, Leuzzi by first deciding which hospital I would want to go to. I chose Cooper and found Dr. Leuzzi. Of all the excellent doctors at Cooper I feel blessed to have Dr. Leuzzi. She is professional, thorough and does not talk AT me but TO me. She found things in my first visit was had been miss diagnosed for years. She discovered my vit.D level was 7 and took immediate action. Why my old doctor in Williamstown, with the blood test he took twice a year did not detect this stands to show what type of doctor he was. Dr. Leuzzi is the best. I highly recommend her.

June 7th, 2010
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. LEUZZI TO ALL MY FRIENDS. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, INTELLIGENT, CARING. AND KNOWS HER BUSINESS. I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY BUT FOR HER. WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON.