A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Melchor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Melchor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melchor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Melchor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Melchor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchor graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Melchor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Jose Melchor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie J. Melchor practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Melchor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Melchor practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.