A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Melchor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Melchor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Melchor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchor graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Melchor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Jose Melchor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie J. Melchor practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Melchor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Melchor practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.