Dr. Rosemarie Osowik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2015
Dr Rose is just wonderful. She truly cares about her patients and goes above and beyond with her late night hospital visits and caring heart. I cannot thank her enough for all she has done for our family.

August 21st, 2015
She is the best.

February 15th, 2014
Very disappointed
I was recommended to Dr. Osowik by a family member. I was really hopeful that I had finally found a good doctor. Boy what a terrible disappointment. After about 4 appointments, she knew absolutely nothing about me. She asked me who was monitoring my diabetes. ??? Isn't that what she was suppose to do? I had a constant problem getting my scripts filled. I am an insulin dependent diabetic. She was endangering me on a regular basis because I could not get my test strips in a timely manner, and I could not get insulin. After a month of not being able to obtain scripts, I want nothing more to do with her. Her assistant is not too bad, but something is wrong at that office. I have heard that I am not the only one who is had a nearly impossible situation trying to get needed medications!

September 4th, 2013
Dr Osowik is the best. She takes time to talk and evaluate. Goes over your chart to see what needs to be done. She is very observant and right on with diagnosis. She spends as much time as needed with me.

May 12th, 2011
great doctor...but office staff and wait time need to be managed better...have a hard time getting through over the phone with questions and concerns...and getting response in a timely manner

March 16th, 2011
great
She is great..

February 24th, 2010
My Daughter, myself, my father and grandmother all go to see Dr. Osowik. She is genuine, caring and professional. The only reason my mother does not see her is because Dr. osowik is not covered on her insurance. I didn't want to go to the same doctor as my whole family so I ended up going to 10 doctors before I decided to go back to Dr. Osowik.