A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riqunay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riqunay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riqunay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Riqunay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Rosales Riqunay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie R. Riqunay practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.