A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Riqunay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Riqunay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Rosales Riqunay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie R. Riqunay practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.