A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay is Poor. Dr. Riqunay has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Riqunay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riqunay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riqunay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie R. Riqunay practice?
Dr. Rosemarie Riqunay practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.