A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Altemus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Altemus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Altemus, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Altemus graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Altemus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Martha Altemus MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary M. Altemus practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Altemus has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Altemus practices Radiation Oncology near Reston, VA.
See Reston Radiation Oncologists.