A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Brownlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Brownlee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Brownlee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Teenage Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownlee graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brownlee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary R Brownlee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary R. Brownlee practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Brownlee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Brownlee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Mentor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.