A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Buckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Buckle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Buckle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Buckle practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Buckle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.