Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Buckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Buckle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Buckle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Buckle practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Buckle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.