A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Buckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Buckle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Buckle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Buckle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Buckle practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Buckle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Buckle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Bellaire Surgeons.