A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Castoreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Castoreno, Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Castoreno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castoreno graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castoreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Gaytan Castoreno MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary G. Castoreno practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Castoreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Castoreno practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio General Practitioners.