Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Castoreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Castoreno, Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castoreno
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castoreno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Castoreno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castoreno graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castoreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Gaytan Castoreno MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary G. Castoreno practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Castoreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Castoreno practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio General Practitioners and San Antonio Internists.