A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Chaponda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Chaponda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaponda graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Chaponda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary R Chaponda DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary R. Chaponda practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Chaponda has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Chaponda practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.