- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemary Chaponda
Dr. Rosemary Chaponda, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaponda is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary Chaponda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosemary Chaponda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Ghanshyam Dwivedi
Fayetteville, NC 0.06 mi39
Dr. Chukwuemeka Chima
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.06 mi26
Dr. Elizabeth Onyeaso
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Fayetteville, NC 0.06 mi6