A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Daly, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Daly, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ANTI AGING
- INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Daly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Daly DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Daly practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Daly practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Hollywood Anesthesiologists and Hollywood Pain Management Doctors.