A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Desloge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Desloge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desloge
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Desloge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Desloge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desloge graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Desloge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Byrne Desloge MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary B. Desloge practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Desloge has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Desloge practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.