A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Desloge is Excellent. Dr. Desloge has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Desloge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Laryngoscopy, and Speech Therapy.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desloge graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Desloge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desloge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Desloge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary B. Desloge practice?
Dr. Rosemary Desloge practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Desloge, Dr. Molly Desloge, Dr. Marlyn Desloge, Dr. Marybeth Desloge, Dr. Mimi Desloge, Dr. Marianne Desloge, Dr. Polly Desloge, Dr. Marisela Desloge