A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford is Excellent. Dr. Donaldson-Ford has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson-Ford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donaldson-Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaldson-Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford practice?
Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Molly Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Marlyn Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Marybeth Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Mimi Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Marianne Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Polly Donaldson-Ford, Dr. Marisela Donaldson-Ford