A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson-Ford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Donaldson-Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Donaldson-Ford practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.