Family Physicians

14150 Culver Dr
Ste 100
Irvine, CA 92604
949-552-4584
Locations and availability (2)

|  Quick, Knowledgable, Caring, Quality  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I had a short wait time. The nurse was the most friendly I've encountered. Dr. Ford was thorough -- went a step ahead to make sure that I understood my condition thoroughly. I had to call back about my condition and the receptionist, nurse and doctor were responsive and kind to answer my questions. Amazing! Best ever.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Ford is more then a doctor, she cares about you as a person. Many times she has followed up with me after my visit, to see how I was doing. She goes above and beyond, and I am blessed to have her as my doctor.

|  Dr. Ford is the BEST!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

I love Dr. Ford! I am so lucky to have her as my PCP. I picked her blindly from a list of physicians that my insurance would accept, and I'm telling you - God puts you where he wants you! She spends more than enough time with me, and her caring, compassionate ways are indisputable! You would be remiss in choosing any other PCP. SEE DR. FORD! You'll understand why she gets this rating!!!

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Ford for about six years. She's very sweet and caring. She actually makes me LIKE going to the doctor!

|  I LOVE THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

I love Dr.Donaldson-Ford...She is the most caring and wonderful doctor. I do not love the front desk staff, but I'm not there for them...I'm there for a great doctor!