Dr. Rosemary Duda Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2012

Dr. Duda has been my oncologist for 17 years since she diagnosed and treated me for melanoma and breast cancer. She is extremely knowledgeable and treats me pa like a family members. She is not only interested in every facet of my health, but also shows interest in my life and my family. I see her twice a year and she spends as much time as neede with me ,never watching a clock or making me feel that time is up. I know that if I need her, I can always call her office. She is and always will be my favorite physician.

December 1st, 2011

She is amazing. She is caring, spends as much time with you as you need. She is attentive to everything you say, she remembers you and what is going on in your life. I can't say enough about her. I feel so fortunate to have her as my doctor for the last 17 years. I highly recommend Rosemary Duda.

October 26th, 2011

She is the Best

She is one of the most caring MDs that I have ever met. She remembers you and what is going on in your life outside of the medical issues.She spends a lot of time with you making sure that every concern of yours is covered and all your questions answered.I couldn't recommend a better MD.

July 1st, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Duda spends as much time with you as needed. She is calm, calming, and thoughtful.Her caring comes through loud and clear.I would highly recommend her to anyone. She has operated on my for my breast cancer when I was pregnant 18 years ago and has been following me every since.Eighteen years with the same MD says enough about my patient satisfaction!

June 3rd, 2015