Dr. Rosemary Fadool DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Surprise, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Highly recommend if you're looking for a obgyn in surprise!
I've had the pleasure of having her for both my babies! She's got a whole new staff, which before was a little problematic/ very slow at times. Now that her practice has made changes its reflected in the flow of the office.

September 23rd, 2015
What an Amazing doctor. I had a very high risk pregnancy and she was so kind, caring and attentive during the whole process! The best of the best!

August 19th, 2015
Was on time for appt but because I didn't fill out the online paperwork (was told I could do it in the office) they refused to see us. I Waiting room full of people but only docs time is valuable. Left work early and they want me to reschedule and come back and do it again? Not a chance. Terrible new patient service and no compassion.

August 19th, 2015
I had gone to Dr. Fadool after seeing her in the Stroke unit while I was pregnant with my third child. She told me at thr unit that the baby was fine but to have a check up with her a week later to make sure. I came in for the appointment and she couldnt remember who I was or why I was there. (How many 22 year olds do you know that have a stroke at such an young age or pregnant?) When I refreshed her she just said oh, well the baby is fine. Did an exam and left. Didnt ask me how I was feeling, any of my medical history, or any history on my two previous pregnancies. I am happy to say I am switching to a Dr. That actually cares.

June 24th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!!
Dr Fadool first took care of me when I was rushed to the hospital with an ectopic pregnancy that had ruptured. That was about three years ago and because of that experience she became my gynecologist. She's an amazing doctor and I love her great personality!!

August 8th, 2012
Long waiting time
The ultrasound technician is really good. The MA's are nice but the front desk personnel could be better. The doctor is good but she doesn't have much personality and seems to only want easy patients with low risk pregnancy and isn't much help for trying to conceive. If you are having fertility problems go to a specialist not Fadool. She's not up to date on current fertility drugs only uses clomid.

March 24th, 2012
Unprofessional!
Never waited under 1 hour for my appointments and usually on average an hour and 15 min....In 9 months saw Dr. 2 times...my last appointment I waited well over 2 hours in a tiny room for PA to come in and tell there still was not a exam room available. At which time she felt my stomach and said baby was still head down. I am 9 months pregnant ....when I asked if I was going to see DR and get an exam she said...Dr. STILL had not come in...And, oh, did you want an exam an your cervix today???" WTH! I am 39 weeks...YES I want to know what my cervix is doing!! What else would I be doing here? Another 15 minutes and suddenly a room opened up! Close to 2.5 hours I walked out in fumes and shaking my head as to what really just happened! Immediately calling my old OB and seeing if they would take me at 39 weeks....Got in and could be happier! The only thing I regret is that I didnt do this sooner! I originally switch for convenience...to find out how inconvenient this office truly is! NOT WORTH IT!

October 26th, 2011
I waited over an hour to see Dr. Fadool in which twice she came to the front lobby to be introduced to 'special clients' by another Dr. from a nearby clinic. These potential clients (?) had some high priority i.e. husband was a professional baseball player etc. With the extra time she took to meet these people I had to wait even longer. So finally I get to see the doctor. She asked why I was in, I told her my issues/symptoms, she order tests and left with out so much as a word of advice, empathy or knowledge of any kind. I was simply a number to her. When I spoke she literally looked right through me without a care in the world.I'm guessing had I been pregnant with a higher $ billing I may of been important. I received a call two weeks later with my results all of which were as expected and I asked if there was anything I could do to help my symptoms. Nope, no suggestions nothing. Complete lack of care, empathy whatever you want to call it.

January 31st, 2017