A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Flores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Flores MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Flores practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Flores has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Flores practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.