A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Flores is Good. Dr. Flores has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Flores practice?
Dr. Rosemary Flores practices Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Westlake Village Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Flores, Dr. Molly Flores, Dr. Marlyn Flores, Dr. Marybeth Flores, Dr. Mimi Flores, Dr. Marianne Flores, Dr. Polly Flores, Dr. Marisela Flores