Dermatologist

1100 S Dobson Rd
Ste 223
Chandler, AZ 85286
480-821-8888
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.3492063492063 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  annual check-up  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

The staff is friendly and efficient. I go for my once a year check-up and they take time to talk about my concerns or questions and I feel confident in their diagnoses.

|  Staph infection  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

I've been a patient for the past few years but have just recently changed to a new office after getting a staph infection from a simple cyst removal. I knew it was infected when I went in for my follow up appointment and told them it was actually painful. They took a culture and sent me on my way with a very weak antibiotic. I began calling them three days later and left messages telling them the infection was getting much worse and someone needed to call in a stronger antibiotic. It took them a day and a half to return my call and after 5 days they confirmed that the culture came back as staph. 5 days later! Needless to say I did NOT go back in to let them deal with the infection but switched to another derm office that I felt I could trust. Thankfully the hole in my leg has begun healing and the staph infection is gone after being treated properly.

|  Geary is the best!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Male dermatologists tend to give a very brief skin exam, and the women docs are more thorough. I have a history of skin cancer, and am VERY grateful that Dr. Geary took the time to look everywhere for any suspicious spots, and she found some that I didn't even know about!

|  better off with leaches  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I went to this Dr at the recomendtation of my main doctor. Big mistake. Every appointment..she acts as though she has never seen me before...and it is very clear she does not bother to read your chart as to your prior visits. Last time in there, they insisted on letting medical students observe the appointment. All she did was talk to them and try to impress THEM. barely spoke to me at all. Do yourself a favor...If you have skin problems..or cancer like I have..Go buy some leaches at a fish store, bleed yourself like they did in the middle ages.You will be better off. This thinks very highly of herself..and cares nothing about her patients.

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

The worst doc I have been to, she never sat down! Looked at her watch several times, I felt like she was in such a hurry to get done with me. Not a doctor I would recommend.

|  Deciding to go elsewhere...  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Note to the doctor's....if your medical staff is incompetent then it will effect your patients and ultimately your practice and pocketbook. I tried to call and get information on the doctor from the staff...I left a DETAILED voicemail for the 'medical assistant' regarding my questions. They called me back to make an appointment...REALLY?!Why did I waste my time leaving a message? She explained that the medical assistant gave her my name and number to make an appointment. I explained to the appointment maker that I left a VERY DETAILED message for the 'medical assistant' and was expecting a call back to answer those questions. I work in a cubicle environment and cannot go into detail currently. Her response to me was less than stellar...annoyed even...well imagine my annoyance with your office's inability to take a message. You know what, I will just go to someone who can chew gum and walk at the same time, because thinking is apparently out the question for your office. Then to suggest that I go to the website to look at informatoin when all you have to do is answer my questions. I am so sick of companies directing me to their website when you are talking to a human being on the phone. If I am on the internet, then I want to be on the internet, but if I am talking to you, then I actually want human interaction...speak to me and don't redirect me to a website. I'm on the phone not on the computer. Take your attitude down to the unemployment office and save this job for someone who really wants and needs a job. Apparently I as the customer am taking up too much of your time!

|  Frank R.  |  show details
by Frank R at Insider Pages on Sep 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Rosemary Geary has an excellent office staff and team of doctors, NP and PAs. They are all very prompt with appts and give excellent ca...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by Lynn Gehr on Sep 16th, 2010

After 15 years of telling various dermatologists that the pore on the end of my nose would spontaneously bleed, I went to Dr. Geary. I didn't mention my nose, but she noticed immediately. It was a 20-year-old cancer that had to be removed by Mohs surgery. Thanks to Dr. Geary, I didn't lose my nose.

|  NOT a good office  |  show details
by tina s at Insider Pages on Aug 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Long waits for scheduled appointments. Rude office staff. Often wont answer phones during office hours. Poor record keeping. You must ke...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com