A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Kelly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Helena Kelly MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary H. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Kelly practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.