A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Hallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Hallett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hallett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Hallett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hallett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Hallett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Hallett practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Hallett has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Hallett practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Allergists, Roseville Internists, and Roseville Pediatricians.