Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Hallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Hallett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hallett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Hallett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hallett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Hallett MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Hallett practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Hallett has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Hallett practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Allergists, Roseville Internists, and Roseville Pediatricians.