A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Hyun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Hyun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyun graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hyun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Y Hyun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Y. Hyun practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Hyun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Hyun practices Pediatrics near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians.