A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Hyun is Excellent. Dr. Hyun has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyun graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Hyun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Y. Hyun practice?
Dr. Rosemary Hyun practices Pediatrics near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Hyun, Dr. Molly Hyun, Dr. Marlyn Hyun, Dr. Marybeth Hyun, Dr. Mimi Hyun, Dr. Marianne Hyun, Dr. Polly Hyun, Dr. Marisela Hyun