Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Klenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Klenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Klenk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma Immunizations Nutrition Chronic Cough Cystic Fibrosis, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Nutrition Asthma Immunizations Chronic Cough Cystic Fibrosis.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenk graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klenk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary E. Klenk practice?
Dr. Rosemary Klenk practices Pediatrics near New Canaan, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See New Canaan Pediatricians.