A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Klenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Klenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Klenk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenk graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klenk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Ellen Klenk MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary E. Klenk practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Klenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Klenk practices Pediatrics near New Canaan, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See New Canaan Pediatricians.