Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemary Leeming
Dr. Rosemary Leeming, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Leeming is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Akron Children's Hospital and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Dr. Leeming has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary Leeming has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rosemary Leeming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam
General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Karen Bailey
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Juan Ochoa
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi34