A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Locastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locastro
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locastro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Locastro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Locastro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Locastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Hope Locastro MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary H. Locastro practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Locastro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosemary Locastro practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Trenton Radiologists.