A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Locastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locastro
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locastro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Locastro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Locastro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Locastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Hope Locastro MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary H. Locastro practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Locastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Locastro practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Trenton Radiologists.