Dr. Rosemary Hope Locastro MD is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Locastro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Locastro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Locastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson at Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Locastro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Locastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary H. Locastro practice?
Dr. Rosemary Locastro practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Trenton Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Locastro, Dr. Mamie Locastro, Dr. Mara Locastro, Dr. Mari Locastro, Dr. Maria Locastro, Dr. Mariah Locastro, Dr. Mariam Locastro, Dr. Marian Locastro