Dr. Rosemary Mccoy MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Dallas, TX

3.9

January 21st, 2016
She's awful
Mean-spirited, self-centered and selfish with her time. I don't know where Miracle City found this clown posing as a doctor, but they really should do better. I found out from another physician that I had breast cancer. Thank goodness for that physician. Rosie told me she didn't see anything. I was suspicious and decided to get a second opinion. When I contacted her office to get my films and reports, her office was very rude to me and the film person was a joke. Once I did finally get through to her, she was rude, condescending, and offended that I sought out a different opinion. If you value your health at all, steer clear of Rosie McClown McCoy.

July 23rd, 2014
Horrible experience
Dr. Mccoy was extremely rude to me and very unprofessional. It took over two weeks to get all of my records transferred and to get an appointment where the staff assured me they coud do my mammogram and aspiration on the same day (as I was in pain and leaving on vacation the following week). After my mammogram, she said she couldn't do it the same day, refused to work me in before vacation, basically accused me of lying about what the staff told me and then told me to be grateful I didn't have cancer (of course I wasn't worried I had cancer to start with as I have had this issue before). I called UT Southwestern and explained the situation and they unblocked time for me to go in two days later. I will never visit Dr Mccoy again and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

November 26th, 2010
Absolutely terrific!
Dr. McCoy is superb and anyone who says otherwise has impossible expectations. Dr. McCoy knows her stuff and takes a very thoughtful approach. Her kindness is real; her thoroughness appreciated. Her staff is kind and skilled. Shehas been absolutely worthy of my confidence and trust in her judgement.

February 10th, 2010
Kind and sincere physician
Dr. McCoy is a wonderful and caring physician and I feel blessed that she was a part of my team.