Radiologists
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C236
Dallas, TX 75230
972-772-4539
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Horrible experience  |  show details
by MAB on Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Mccoy was extremely rude to me and very unprofessional. It took over two weeks to get all of my records transferred and to get an appointment where the staff assured me they coud do my mammogram and aspiration on the same day (as I was in pain and leaving on vacation the following week). After my mammogram, she said she couldn't do it the same day, refused to work me in before vacation, basically accused me of lying about what the staff told me and then told me to be grateful I didn't have cancer (of course I wasn't worried I had cancer to start with as I have had this issue before). I called UT Southwestern and explained the situation and they unblocked time for me to go in two days later. I will never visit Dr Mccoy again and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

|  Not a good doctor  |  show details
by sopretty at Citysearch on Jan 6th, 2011 on citysearch.com

so anyway, dr. mccoy and women`s wellness center are about as sorry as they come. first, rosemary herself is is very schizophrenic. i went there twice. the first time i went, she was so rude. she came across as thinking that she was some sort of queen. she did not listen to a word that i said. having a sonogram is not the worst thing in the world . . . unless it is being done by rosemary and her ditzy sonographer. the second time i went the only reason i went back was because she had done my sonogram and i did not want to have a followup at a different location she was so space cadet-ish. i think she may have taken something, because her eyes even looked glassy. i have since had my films transferred to another location and will not be having anymore care at medical city dallas hospital and certainly not by rosemary mccoy. there are much better placed in dallas to go for healthcare.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Absolutely terrific!  |  show details
by SoThankful on Nov 26th, 2010

Dr. McCoy is superb and anyone who says otherwise has impossible expectations. Dr. McCoy knows her stuff and takes a very thoughtful approach. Her kindness is real; her thoroughness appreciated. Her staff is kind and skilled. Shehas been absolutely worthy of my confidence and trust in her judgement.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

I actually worked with this doctor a few years ago. She is a self-centered prima donna, even though she says she is not. Her people skills are non-existent. She is a so-so radiologist. If you need imaging studies, please shop around. I recommend Darlene G. Cass at Women's Imaging.

|  Kind and sincere physician  |  show details
by Dx 1/14/09 on Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. McCoy is a wonderful and caring physician and I feel blessed that she was a part of my team.