Dr. Rosemary Mcgrath MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mokena, IL

3.8

August 15th, 2016
Sh saved my wife's life.
My wife was a patient of Dr. Mc Grath for the first time. She recommended tests to get a baseline. They discovered cancer in an early stage and my wife is fine. There were no symptoms. My wife is alive today because of her.

February 5th, 2016
I recommend Dr. McGrath to everyone. She is so thorough and concerned about all of her patients.

July 16th, 2014
To the point.
Dr. McGrath is direct and to the point. She is not the kind of person who engages in small talk. She is a good doctor and a good diagnostician. She will gain your confidence and trust because you will receive the attention you need and she will address your issues so that you will feel better . . . and isn't that the point of seeing a doctor? To know her is to like her.

October 29th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. McGrath for 10 years now and I have been very satified with her and her staff. Very professional, knowlegeble and carring. Additionally, when a referral is necessary, Dr, McGrath has sent me to the very best..! I certainly recommend Dr. McGrath for anyone that needs a solid GP...

January 18th, 2013
Dr. McGrath missed a cancer diagnosis for 6 months. She continually treated for the side effects but did not look for the root cause. Even worse, after the diagnosis she never called to follow-up once. After 15+ years as a patient this was extremely dissapointing.

January 5th, 2012
meh
Called to check on available appointments for very sick 11 year old....told to go to a walk in clinic...meh

May 12th, 2011
I have been going to this doctor for several years now and I find her very unfriendly and quick (quick in a bad way). She does not talk much and does not show any compassion for what she does. Nor does she seem to care. Also did not describe the type of medications she offered to put me on nor did she talk about my options. I feel that most of her remarks she made during my visits were rude and I was sslightly offended. I also felt she did not ask any questions and felt that I did all the talking which was awkward and uncomfortable for me.