A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary McHugh is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHugh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McHugh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. McHugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Eileen McHugh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary E. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Rosemary McHugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary McHugh practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Yorkville, IL and Hinckley, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.