A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary McHugh is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. McHugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Eileen McHugh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary E. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Rosemary McHugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary McHugh practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Yorkville, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.