Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemary Ouseph
Dr. Rosemary Ouseph, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ouseph is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, Norton Womens and Kosair Childrens Hospital and Jewish Hospital Shelbyville. Dr. Ouseph has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemary Ouseph has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosemary Ouseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Zygimantas Alsauskas
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Husam Ayash
Louisville, KY 0 mi10
Dr. Puthiyapurayil Ashruth Chundngapuyil
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Louisville, KY 0 mi