Dr. Rosemary Peterson MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 13th, 2013
Best Cardiac Dr!
After a few missteps with other cardiologists, I was fortunate to find Dr. Peterson. My lucky day. Never feel rushed during appointments with her and always.. ALWAYS feel like she not only truly listens to my concerns but looks to whats needed, not just ordering a bunch of tests or throwing meds at me... and she's awesome in explaining options and respecting what works in regards to my life.. Sometimes you may have to wait a bit to see her but its because she actually spends time with her patients verses spending time meeting a schedulers timeline but as a patient- she's totally worth any wait.

April 11th, 2012
Best doctor
Dr. Peterson is a warm, loving compassionate woman who really cares for her patients as individuals. She is easy to talk to and really listens and asks questions to make sure she understands the patient's concerns. There is no stress in going to see her. It's like going to visit a friend.

October 2nd, 2010
Dr, Peterson is the best doctor I have had in my 66 years. She genuinely cares about her patients, She explains everything so I understand leaving no questions unanswered. She is compassionate, freindly and sincere. I am veery happy to have her as my doctor.