A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Quirk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Quirk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Quirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Albina Quirk MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary A. Quirk practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Quirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Quirk practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.