A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Quirk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 14 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary A. Quirk practice?
Dr. Rosemary Quirk practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Quirk, Dr. Molly Quirk, Dr. Marlyn Quirk, Dr. Marybeth Quirk, Dr. Mimi Quirk, Dr. Marianne Quirk, Dr. Polly Quirk, Dr. Marisela Quirk