Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Linda Mayfield on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Schreoter ALWAYS remembers other members of my family, and asks about them, even the ones that aren't her patients. Just an example of her excellent interpersonal skills! She really listens, and hears, what I have to say. An excellent Dr., and person!

Zada Terzenbach show details Zada Terzenbach
Sep 6th, 2012

Rosemary Schreoter has been my primary care physician for many years. She is warm and caring and you feel like you are chatting with an old friend. She takes the time to thoroughly address any concerns, accurately diagnoses medical conditions, patiently clarifies any questions, and provides followup care with appropriate referrals whenever necessary. I trust her explicitly!

Polly McMahon show details Polly McMahon
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr Schreoter is my primary care physician. She is skilled, kind, and very alert to detail. She probably is responsible for saving my life simply by picking up on a report that seemed hard for her to understand. She asked questions and pursued a dx that could have been otherwise life threatening. Visiting in her office is like seeing a family friend. She takes the fear from a doctor's visit. I appreciate her immensely. Her staff are equally competent.

Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr Schreoter is very responsive when dealing with any health issues that I have. When I email her or ask a question, I get a very quick response.