A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Utz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Utz graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Utz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Utz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Utz practice?
Dr. Rosemary Utz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fairport, NY and Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Utz, Dr. Mamie Utz, Dr. Mara Utz, Dr. Mari Utz, Dr. Maria Utz, Dr. Mariah Utz, Dr. Mariam Utz, Dr. Marian Utz