Learn more about Dr. F Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Gilliam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliam
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Gilliam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilliam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Roosevelt Gilliam MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. F R. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. F Gilliam has 1 office location.
Dr. F Gilliam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.