Excellent experience! show details Excellent experience!
Jan 26th, 2015

Found my experience with the provider to be excellent, she was concerned, thoughtful and helped me greatly. I have RA and am feeling so much better since she started me on pills to help my pain and arthritis. I see her regularly, she checks my labs and is very responsive to my concerns or any advise I need.

May 12th, 2014

She is thorough and very good at diagnosing rheumatic conditions, I even recommended her to family and friends. I see her regularly and and never fails to live up to my expectations, giving me time at each visit and full explanation for what she suggests for me. I am fully confident in my care with her, she is up to date with new arthritis treatments. Thanks, Dr. D!

May 12th, 2014

She is a wonderful physician!! Takes a great deal of time with me, I have a complex history, explains details of my treatment plans and is very responsive to my medical concerns! I would follow her anywhere, very helpful and great bedside manner, knowledgable!

i am only a consultant show details i am only a consultant
Jul 27th, 2013

She was extremely thorough in taking a history, examining me, and looking at my past records. She listened well. However, once my lab results were returned, it was difficult to speak with her. She told me that she is 'only a consultant.' She recommended specific treatment but my family doctor did not want to order that medication, so essentially I had the work-up with no resultant treatment.