Dr. Roshan Dhawale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roshan Dhawale?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Roshan Dhawale?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Excellent!

February 6th, 2016

Wothwhile experience

Truly educational experience! I learned more about my disease when I saw her once, rather than seeing so many doctors over the past 4 years. I will be planning to continuing with her even thought it means a higher co-pay for my insurance. Treatment is helping me be in less pain and be able to do many of the things I had given up on.

September 3rd, 2015

highly recommend

The doctor is very competent, very professional, and caring. She finds time for explaining issues to me at visits despite her busy schedule and wait times. I think she's great .

January 26th, 2015

Excellent experience!

Found my experience with the provider to be excellent, she was concerned, thoughtful and helped me greatly. I have RA and am feeling so much better since she started me on pills to help my pain and arthritis. I see her regularly, she checks my labs and is very responsive to my concerns or any advise I need.

May 13th, 2014

She is thorough and very good at diagnosing rheumatic conditions, I even recommended her to family and friends. I see her regularly and and never fails to live up to my expectations, giving me time at each visit and full explanation for what she suggests for me. I am fully confident in my care with her, she is up to date with new arthritis treatments. Thanks, Dr. D!

May 13th, 2014

She is a wonderful physician!! Takes a great deal of time with me, I have a complex history, explains details of my treatment plans and is very responsive to my medical concerns! I would follow her anywhere, very helpful and great bedside manner, knowledgable!

July 27th, 2013

i am only a consultant

She was extremely thorough in taking a history, examining me, and looking at my past records. She listened well. However, once my lab results were returned, it was difficult to speak with her. She told me that she is 'only a consultant.' She recommended specific treatment but my family doctor did not want to order that medication, so essentially I had the work-up with no resultant treatment.

July 10th, 2017