Internists, Rheumatologist, Specialist

5889 Forbes Ave
Ste 220
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
412-586-3550
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  i am only a consultant  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

She was extremely thorough in taking a history, examining me, and looking at my past records. She listened well. However, once my lab results were returned, it was difficult to speak with her. She told me that she is 'only a consultant.' She recommended specific treatment but my family doctor did not want to order that medication, so essentially I had the work-up with no resultant treatment.

|  She is gross.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

I will NEVER go to this Doctor again. Find someone else! She has a horrible bedside manner, very rude, selfish and ineffective. Do not go to her!!

|  Dirtbag  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Most un professional rude person. Had to wait for her to get back from some medical leave before I could have my son seen. Needed before he went back to college. 1 month. Didn't want here in first place. Rules.alreadyndid all leg work research and follow ups with genetics , needed something for pain, headaches, diabilate for day or so. Would not prescribe test for genetics. Hypermobility so bad joins just fall out. Told skin sensitive to all touch. Hurt here yea hurt here ya told ya. Ok you have fibro all sensitive spots hurt. Yea and the rest of his body too. Needed to talk about small hospital movie I made in ICU last time. She would not watch with me next I know nurse came in and we were dismissed by her and with next patient! Waited 2 more hours to talk to her and all she did was talk would not listen to me again! Told her I needed to talk it was my turn I waited. Called security and had me and son escorted out. Went straight to ER with son and was admitted. He did not need anything pain so bad after incident could not walk! Go to anybody else! Please.