Dr. Roshan Hussain MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2015
Compassionate and caring.
Spends time with patient. Has made house calls when I was unable to get to office. Listens well. Encourages exercise and good health practices.

November 16th, 2013
Very good doctor :)
I am 11 weeks pregnant and can not get to a OB because of missing the enrollment time for my husbands insurance. I have been very sick, losing 15 lbs. in 3 weeks and had to get to a doc. in fear of dehydration and overall health of myself and baby.. Luckily for me Doc. Hussain had delivered babies before he came to MHHCC and knew what kind of tests to run and what things to look for my health and the baby's. He seemed generally concerned for our health and well being. Not only does he seem to be very smart, he is also very kind. Most doctors come in, look at you real quick, spew out a few phrases you can't understand and they are on their way leaving you up in the air with what is going on with you. He did not do that, he sat down and listened to everything that I (and my husband) had to say. He even sat through my hormonal blubberings and seemed generally concerned and caring. He sat and talked to us like we were people, not numbers. He ordered testing to be done to help determine what's going with me and my baby(the sickness is beyond morning sickness). I really, really like this doctor and I will be going and seeing him on a regular basis until I can get to an OB. And I can assure you that myself and my family will be switching to him as our family doctor. Also, I read he does house calls to the home bound and elderly. How often do you hear of that anymore? I honestly wish this man could deliver my baby. First impressions really do count, and this man made a very, very good one with me.

September 14th, 2009
Refusal to acknowledge a critical cardiac problem and refer to cardiologist for proper care. Almost died before getting to cardiologist.

December 7th, 2016