A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Mathew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Mathew, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Korah Mathew FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roshan K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Roshan Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Roshan Mathew practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Cardiologists.