A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Korah Mathew FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roshan K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Roshan Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Mathew practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tell City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY.
See Tell City Cardiologists.