A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Mainali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Mainali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainali graduated from B.P. Koirala Institute Of Health Sciences, Dharan.
Dr. Mainali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan M Mainali MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roshan M. Mainali practice?
- Dr. Roshan Mainali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Mainali practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Lewistown, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Nephrologists.