A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Shah, Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgeon, Orthopedic Hip and Knee Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Pradip Shah JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roshan P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Roshan Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.