Learn more about Dr. Roshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Shah, Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgeon, Orthopedic Hip and Knee Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan P Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roshan P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Roshan Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.