A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Shah, Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgeon, Orthopedic Hip and Knee Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan P Shah JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roshan P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Roshan Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.