A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Piyushbhai Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roshan P. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Roshan Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Roshan Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.