A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Qureshi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roshan R. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Roshan Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.