A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Ara Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roshan A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Roshan Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Roshan Shah practices Pediatrics near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians.