Dr. Roshan Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 12th, 2015
Worst doctor
She is worst doctor.she is behaving like a beggar when we change doctor

August 14th, 2013
Very rude especially to babies
She has no patience with kids. She is very rude. Very harsh when it comes to treating babies and toddlers. My kids were very happy that she is not their doctor anymore. They were intimidated by her.

May 6th, 2012
Great Pediatrician!
Dr. Shah has been our pediatrician for 8 years. She has always been easy to contact for any kind of emergency, at any time of the day or night. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She has an excellent bedside manner with my daughter, as does her staff. I can strongly recommend her without any hesitation at all.

March 14th, 2012
Great Doctor! Highly Recommend
Dr. Shah, has been my son's pediatrician for approximately 13 years out of his 16 years. She is a loving, caring, and highly knowledgeable doctor. SHE KNOWS HER STUFF! She spends more than enough time during our visits, she sits down and explains things thoroughly and is great to follow-up. I love the fact that if you call after hours, no answering service will pick up, it will be Dr. Shah on the phone. I know I can always count and depend on Dr. Shah. My son loves her and I just recently had another baby and guess what, that is right...Dr. Shah is her pediatrician. I can not highly express the respect I have for her. Some might say she is harsh, but she is just telling you the truth. She diagnosed my son on his first visit, without any testing and she was right on the spot. She referred us to an ENT immediately and his mouth breathing was resolved as a matter of her expertise. Something I had spent thousand of dollars with previous doctors and specialist of the wrong kind of course until I started seeing her. Dr. Shah you ROCK!

February 8th, 2011
Very much dis-satisfied..NOT RECOMMENDED
She is very rude and not polite to her patients at all. Treatment is also very unprofessional. Doesn't work with babbies in a gentle manner at all. After a;; babies need that extra bit of love and affection while being treated.I would not recommend her to any new patients at all.

November 7th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!
She is our sons pediatrician since they were born. A very attentive, competent doctor that spend time answering your questions and never in a rush. She does what is best for her patients and sometimes fighting the insurance company on our behalf! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.